The Roman Catholic Diocese of Biloxi was established on March 1, 1977, when it was split from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Jackson.
In ceremonies at Nativity BVM Cathedral. June 6th 1977, Bishop Lawson Howze, D,D., was installed as first bishop of the diocese.
Bishop Thomas J. Rodi was ordained and installed Bishop of Biloxi, July 2 2001.
Bishop Roger P. Morin was installed as the third bishop of Biloxi on April 27th, 2009.
The Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, in Biloxi, Mississippi, serves as the Episcopal see.
The Administrative Office of the Diocese of Biloxi is located at 1790 Popps Ferry Road, Biloxi, MS 39532