Department of Education, click the link below
Living and Learning in the Light of Faith
The Department of Education is located in the Pastoral Center at 1790 Popps Ferry Road in Biloxi, Mississippi. We are the organizational link between the Catholic schools in our Diocese.
Our Mission Our Vision
Dr. Mike Ladner, Superintendent email@example.com
Dr. Rhonda Clark, Associate Superintendent firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Beverly M. Baker, Database Administrator email@example.com
Phone 228 702-2130
FAX 228 702-2178
The Catholic school community within the Diocese of Biloxi, a ministry of the Catholic Church, embracing the teachings and traditions of the past, accepting the challenges and opportunities of the present, and preparing for the demands of the future, provides an education based on Christ’s teaching and Catholic values which focus on the formation of strong moral character, the furtherance of academic excellence, the inspiration to serve others, and the motivation to achieve God-given potential in the local and the world communities. (Back)
Catholic schools of the Diocese of Biloxi recognize themselves as integral to the mission of the church and as the responsibility of the entire church.
• God is the center foundation, author, and source of all learning.
• Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, and citizenship are essential to the well being of individuals and society.
• All persons have intrinsic value and each person can contribute something of worth to society.
• Each person is responsible and accountable for choices and decisions made.
• Catholic schools are positioned as the heart of church life and as such, share in the responsibility of being church to the world.
• High expectations lead to higher performance which in turn, empowers the individual and strengthens society.
• Learning is a lifelong process essential to a productive and enriched life.
• It is each individual’s responsibility to respect oneself as Christ teaches, respect others in a Christ-like manner, and respect one’s school as a gift from God.
• The Catholic schools of the Diocese of Biloxi nurture personal growth, scholarship, life-long learning, service (Back)