Stations of the Cross
• Biloxi, Our Mother of Sorrows Parish - Friday Lenten Lunches will be sold March 3-April 7 in the Parish Hall, 800 Division St, from 10 a.m.-2.pm. Cost is $7 a plate. Free local delivery on 3 or more orders. For more info: call (228) 435-0007.
• Biloxi, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos Parish - Friday Lenten Seafood Dinners will be sold every Friday (March 3-April 7), 360 Lameuse St. (behind the church) from 5 p.m.-7 p.m.; $7 a plate. For more info: call (228) 861-4310.
• Clermont Harbor, St. Ann Parish - March 3-April 7, 5-7 p.m.. Adult plates $8, children $4. Desserts and drinks sold separately
• Dedeaux - Knight's of Columbus Fish and Shrimp Fry: by the ball field concession stand beginning at 5:30pm Fridays: Mar 10, 17, 24, 31, Apr 7
• D’Iberville, Sacred Heart Parish - Friday, 5-7 p.m.
• Gautier, St. Mary Parish - Fridays 4-7 p.m.
• Gulfport, St. James Parish - March 10-April 7 each Fri. of Lent - hosted by St. James KC’s, 5 p.m. in Parish Center, adults $8, children under 12 $4 (pre-purchased at parish office or school), $10 at door, children under 12 $5
• Gulfport, St. John the Evangelist Parish - Fri. during Lent, 4-7 p.m. in Presentation Hall
• Gulfport, St. Therest of Lisieux Parish - Fri., March 3-April 7; menu: catfish, potato salad, sweet peas, bread, cake. Dine in or take out 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Delivery on orders of ten or more dinners is available. Delivery starts at 10 a.m. $9 fish plates, extra sides $1 each.
• Hattiesburg, St. Fabian Parish - Fridays at 6pm following Stations of the Cross
• Ocean Springs, St. Elizabeth Seton Parish - Ash Wednesday (March 1) & every Friday during Lent from 5 -7 p.m.
• Pascagoula, Sacred Heart Parish - Resurrection Catholic School has them beginning Fri., March 10, through April 7, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in the Elementary School Cafeteria.
• Pascagoula, St. Peter the Apostle Parish - Lenten Fish Dinners will be sold on Friday March 10, 17, 31 & April 7, 2017, noon til 2:pm. Cost: $8 each. Menu: catfish, string beans, potato salad, bread, and dessert. Please contact Fannie Joseph at 228-218-7297.
• Bassfield, St. Peter Parish - Wed., April 5, 7 p.m.
• Bay St. Louis, Our Lady of the Gulf Parish - Adore on March 30 at 6:30 p.m. at OLG; Parish Penance Service on Tues., April 4, 7 p.m.
• Biloxi, Nativity B.V.M. Cathedral - March 30, 6 p.m.
• Biloxi, Our Lady of Fatima Parish - Monday, April 10 at 7 PM in the Church with 10 priests to hear individual confessions.
• Biloxi, St. Michael Parish - Wed., March 22, 6:30 p.m.
• Biloxi, Vietnamese Martyrs Parish - Thur., April 6, 4:30 p.m.; Fri., April 7, 6 p.m.
• Clermont Harbor, St. Ann Parish (combined with St. Clare, Waveland) - April 10 - Penance Service with Anointing of the Sick at 12: p.m. noon & Penance Service at 6 p.m.
D'Iberville, Sacred Heart Parish - Wednesday, March 29, 7:00 PM.
• Gulfport, St. James Parish - Mon., March 27 after 8:30 a.m. Mass for St. James School, 7 p.m. for the parish
• Gulfport, St. John the Evangelist Parish - April 4, 6 p.m.
• Gulfport, St. Joseph Parish - Mon., April 3, 6 p.m.
• Hattiesburg, St. Fabian Parish - Mon., April 3 at 6pm
• Long Beach, St. Thomas the Apostle Parish - Wednesday, April 12 at 7 p.m.
Lumberton, Our Lady of Perpetual Help - Thursday, March 30, 6:30 PM.
• Ocean Springs, St. Elizabeth Seton Parish - Wed., April 5, 7 p.m.
• Pascagoula, Sacred Heart Parish - Thurs., March 30, 9 a.m.
• Pascagoula, Our Lady of Victories Parish - Mon., April 3, 6 p.m.
• Pass Christian, Holy Family Parish - Wed., April 5, 7 p.m.
• Picayune, St. Charles Borromeo Parish - Wednesday, April 5 at 6:30 p.m.
Poplarville, St. Joseph Mission - Wednesday, April 5, 6:30 PM
• Waveland, St. Clare Parish -Mon., April 10, 12 noon & 6 p.m.
Anointing of the Sick
• Bassfield, St. Peter Parish - Mass with Anointing of the Sick on Wed., April 5 at 11 a.m.
• Bay St. Louis, Our Lady of the Gulf Parish - Tues., April 4, 10 a.m.
• Long Beach, St. Thomas the Apostle Parish - 11 a.m.
• Waveland, St. Clare Parish - Mon., April 10, 12 noon
Other Lenten Activities
• Biloxi, Nativity B.V.M. Cathedral - Morning Prayer is recited each Lenten weekday at 8 a.m. in the Marian Chapel.
• Biloxi, St. Mary Parish - Good Friday: 7 a.m. Ecumenical Service; 3 p.m. Liturgy
• Clermont Harbor, St. Ann Parish - Lenten Retreat, April 3, 4 & 6, 7 p.m., guest speaker - Deacon Mike Saxer
• Gulfport, St. John the Evangelist Parish - Seder Meal, April 11, 6 p.m. in Presentation Hall
• Long Beach, St. Thomas the Apostle Parish - Lunchkins 12 noon
• Pascagoula, Our Lady of Victories Parish - Lenten Holy Hours, Thur., March 9th, 8:30-9:30 a.m. & Wed., April 5th, 6-7 p.m.
• Pascagoula, Sacred Heart Parish - Godstock: A Lenten faith night for teens & families with “The Vigil Project”, Wed., March 22, Sacred Heart Parish. Event runs 7-8:30 p.m. Food available in the parish hall at 6 p.m. No cost to attend, love offerings at dinner & event.
• Pass Christian, Holy Family Parish - Scripture Study on Hebrews: Every Wed., 1 p.m. at St. Paul Chapel, & Thur., 7 p.m. Holy Family Conference Room
Pass Christian, Most Holy Trinity Parish - Adoration and Benediction every Saturday 3:30 PM and Sunday 6:30 PM.